Welcome to Skarsnuten Hotel. We take the Covid-19 situation seriously, and have initiated a number of measures to make the hotel, restaurant and bar safe for all our guests. Updated version 14.07.21
Antibac / hand sanitizer is placed at all entrances and in common areas. In addition to increased cleaning, we disinfect contact surfaces that are particularly exposed several times a day. All employees have received good information about the virus and introduction to infection control measures. Information on infection control, distance and hygiene is available to guests in public areas.
SAFE RESTAURANT & BAR
- In our restaurant and bar we cover up with a good distance between all tables / guests.
- Measures such as online ordering app and disposable menus have been made to avoid infection.
- We will remind guests to keep their distance, if necessary. Registration of all guests – we hope you take your responsibility and fill in the correct information.
- Card payment, or other contactless payment.
- Table service in restaurant and bar, and all self-service is removed.
The rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each guest. Cleaners follow strict guidelines to avoid cross-contamination in the rooms. Decorative pillows, bedspreads and other textiles have been temporarily removed from the rooms. (unless the rooms have a “rest period” of at least 2 days)
Meeting rooms and conference rooms are carefully cleaned and disinfected. Registration of participants is mandatory. Arrangement of sage meeting catering, and no self-service. Distance between participants and antibac / hand sanitizer available.
If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection or Covid-19, we urge you to wait to visit us until you are well. Thank you for helping us keep the infection down!