Skarsnuten Hotel in Hemsedal is a boutique hotel built in stone and glass, with 37 rooms, conference facilities and its own restaurant. The hotel is located at 1002 meters above sea level, with Hemsedal ski center as the nearest neighbor. This is a mountain hotel for the adult guests, where food, drink and atmosphere are at the center. We are now looking for more employees for a restaurant, with immediate start-up – both full-time and part-time.
We are looking for you who want to join our team, consisting of committed and service-minded people. It is an advantage if you love winter and outdoor life, but certainly not a requirement. What we require, however, is that you are willing to work when needed, and are not afraid to have several different work tasks.
Vacancies: Waiter / Bartender – Clean & dishwashing
- you are service-minded, willing to work and quality
- you like working in a team, have the will and ability to work independently.
- you master a Nordic language (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish) or English.
- you have experience from similar work, or a strong desire to join the team
- you have the opportunity to start at short notice, with workplace Hemsedal.
- you are up to date on the current infection control rules and the Covid-19 situation.
We can help with staff housing, discounted price on lift tickets and discounts at the hotel. Salary is by agreement. Application and CV are sent by e-mail, and will be considered continuously. Tell us what position you are applying for and how much you want to work.
For further information about the position, contact restaurant manager Fredrik Roll.
Applications or requests are sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 91 15 45 45